1. All bookings should be confirmed in writing following acceptance of the quote.
2. A written booking confirmation will be sent within 5 working days of receipt of your confirmation.
3. Payment for a course is due in full, in sterling, no less than 30 days before the start of the course.
4. UK course fees and other charges are subject to UK Value Added Tax, where applicable.
Charges for cancellations will be applied as follows:
More than 30 days notice: No charge
Between 15-30 days: 30%
Between 7-14 days: 70%
Less than 7 days: 100%
5. Blueline Solutions Ltd reserve the right to cancel a booking or a course for non-payment of fees.
6. All course material is the copyright and intellectual property of Blueline Solutions Ltd. We reserve all rights.
7. Each delegate or delegate company must inform us in writing of any medical condition which may affect the delegate or others. We will keep such information in confidence.
8. The provision of training may be totally or partially suspended by the training provider to the extent that delivery is prevented through any circumstances beyond its control. Any consequence of force majeure including but not limited to severe weather, acts of Government, strikes, transport delays, unavailability of personnel due to illness.
9. If you do not wish your company name to be used in any promotional material, please advise us in writing.